Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mail Art Round Robin Zine

Hi All, Thanks for coming. I decided to use my blog to host the ZMACS Round Robin Mailart Zine Project so everyone could actually see what my intentions are for the swap. The examples below are the two test pieces that I mailed from Massachusetts to California and The UK. They both made it with no problems so I definitely think this swap is doable. I'm sorry, I loaded the pictures in backwards order (one of these days I'll do it right the first time). :)





I did a collage on one side and used the other side for a note and the address.




To mail the fat postcard I put a piece of packing tape on each of the three open sides.


















I took five pages of 110 lb. 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, folded them in half and sewed them together down the middle.























3 comments: